12/01/2006

Oh Tanenbaum


Just a side note, as I write that German phrase. Di told me that our high school German teacher has been accused of snow mobiling naked with a group of teenage boys. Random and gross!

But, on a happier note...Our retro tree is up!
Even better, the kids helped and had a wonderful time. I usually try to make it look like they're helping and when they get tired of it I "fix" it. Great mother, huh?! But, we did a little retro theme with some ornaments handed down from Grandma Dot and a little from e-bay. I bought a real tree and 52 zillion cans of flocking (and made just about 52 zillion trips to the store to get it), and it still didn't get flocked all the way. But, not we have a grayish, really cool decorated retro tree.

HoOrAY for Us!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: