Well, how's this for a kick in the pants?...Hours after writing my last entry we went to have yet another set of family pictures taken to send in with our adoption papers. A couple who was in our ward more than 7 years ago owns a photography shop and Jason goes there all the time. The guy told Jason he would take our pictures and they'd turn out great.
They live in Salem, so we went to their house to get the pics done. They have a new baby named Maleah (8 months old). She's adopted. Sis. Allen was telling me that she remembers when I went and talked at one of the adoption classes given by our agency when we got Olivia. That was nearly 6 years ago! They had waited more than 5 years for their first baby! I suck.
My first New Year's resolution is:
Be Patient!
My second New Year's resolution:
Be Grateful!
P.S. I'm changing my tune. I'll pick a more appropriate one.

0 comments:
Post a Comment