10/10/2009

Happy Haunts

It's my favorite holiday again and I thought I'd post a few new arrangements and items from last year's sales.
Here's a peak at the new house color. It looks fabulous with Fall colors. You can't see it very well, but there's a happy black crow nestled in the bottom of my wreath.


My house was built in the 40's, so I love vintage decor. I got this in the spring for a steal along with this...




And...





This year instead of skeletons I put black crows on the chandelier.


This happy accident I left alone.









Still adore my skeletons, but they've been placed peaking out like pixies around the house.




Candy anyone?

And the #1 reason to love Halloween? Don't have to dust or collect spider webs! Too bad there's not a holiday celebrating toilet stains and dirty laundry.

4 comments:

it's just lisa said...

lol. you make me laugh!

Karen Mello Burton said...

There is.... Mother's Day. LOL

I love your flair for H'ween!!

Graciesmom said...

Love your decorations!

Rachel said...

HA!

Wish I had your flair for decorating. Your house is always dressed to the nines!