Use your best James Earl Jones or Barry White voice. Say,"Ve-ee--e-ee-er-ry s-ll--ll-ll---oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-www-lll-ll-llly"
That's how you mother 5 children. So unfortunately what should have gone out at Christmas will now go out near Valentine's Day if I'm lucky, and by Thanksgiving we should have Easter dresses, and Santa could be bringing Halloween costumes.
More kids makes me a better person because patience is a virtue I could acquire no other way.
So enjoy our "xoxo." Holiday greeting. It may be the last til 2039 or so, depending on Noah's sleeping patterns and Mae's determination to never poop on a toilet.
{Shoot me now, before Noah potty trains.}


6 comments:
best. picture. ever.
and you post title had me laughing :)
I love it! Merry Christmas and Happy Surviving! Five kids is no small feat..
Lol. I love the post title! I am impressed you got photos done at all.
LOVE IT!! They are precious!!
Look at those beauties! Who needs toilets anyway??? Diapers and Depends.
finally:) more pictures. I can't make out Isaac's face. They're all changing so fast.
Post a Comment