3/25/2011

The written word for our children is a fantastic outlet.  Especially for prolific Olivia.  You saw Isaac's checklist in one of my last posts.  Here are some other writing samples I may submit to Random House...

One of Liv's love notes that we find on our pillows.  She goes to bed at 8:30, to sleep at 11ish.  Only after she's written us a note of some sort.



Jason promised a trip to Chuck E Cheese. 
*read left column first, then right.



Liv brought this home yesterday from a classmate.  Jason was relieved that he spelled worse than our kids.

Pepperoni theft: punishable by an apology letter.  I wonder if they follow the 3 strikes rule.

And Georgia has gotten in on the action recently.


I'm not sure which ten days she was gone for.  I guess I better be more attentive.


Liv wrote this fractured fairytale for school.  Page 3 concerns me.






In town?  We don't even have a bar here.  I blame it on High School Musical.  She watched it for the first time a few weeks ago.  I knew it was trouble.


Not to worry, some tall  guy named Bob saves the day at the end of the story and Mae becomes queen.  Come to think of it, didn't hear anything else about her drunken father.  Check the next few episodes of  "Intervention".

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So, is there Rumpelstilsken even in the story??? :)
That is too cute.

it's just lisa said...

your daughter was gone 10 days! oh man, parents always forget about the middle children. ha ha.