Here we go again. The kids will be headed to the dungeon in the near future with any luck. But they couldn't go down to this.
Not because I'm a bathroom snob, but because they would finish off whatever has lasted the first 34 years in this bathroom.
We immediately took down the old fixtures when we moved in and replaced the toilet seat, all of which were wood. Did I mention the previous owners had 4 BOYS?! S-T-I-N-K
Among all the things they did right in our house, I don't think they put green board behind this shower insert.
I will have 4 teenagers at one time. This layout is not condusive.
This is what I'd love

But, alas, I found two wall mount sinks for $20/each on ksl.
The floor...
I hope.
White tile for the rest?
Pics to come when this endeavor is finished.
Wish me continued luck in finding cheap (yet durable) materials.







2 comments:
best of luck :)!!
I am ripping up my kitchen and may need to get shopping on KSL too!
Post a Comment