9/18/2006

Karma


My pedicure looks better in pictures, hmmm. ANYWAY, looking for a card from the bridal fair from a photographer who took for one of my brides, I looked through my big storage bin and it wasn't there. Ever the organizer (he, he, he), I decided that today, SUNDAY, I'd better take the time to put it where it belongs. So, in my funky striped socks from my mom, I trotted down the stairs. Until I stopped.



I stopped when I missed AT LEAST the last step and landed, foot sideways on the basement floor.




Still
gives me chills. There was a nasty sound when I tried to move it to make sure it wasn't going to fall off. Though in the next couple hours I'd hoped it would.

I asked Jason for an epidural while he traded corn bags for ice packs. Lord I know he hopes I don't ever end up pregnant. I'm just like my dad in that respect, WUSS.


and a couple hours after the last shot, better than ever!


Can you spell C-A-N-K-L-E!?
 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: