9/27/2006

R.E.M



My kids can never be accused of "early to bed, early to rise" champions. They've always been night owls. Recently however, we've started this little preschool in the neighborhood and they've had to go to bed earlier.

It's had some crazy reprocussions (sp?).





Today I told on Olivia. I really should have kept my big mouth shut. Now she's going to get a spanking. Worse than that we've both had to wait until Jason gets home for it to happen. So she's forgotten about it most of the day. But, we just got home from getting a very late dinner at the drive-thru (where I saw one of my old fifth-grade students who is now a JUNIOR!), and she remembered Daddy is going to spank her for not listening to me while I was the preschool teacher. So, when she asked I told her he did say he was going to spank her when he got home.

She got scared and kind of looked around. I said, "He's not home yet, just eat." She shoved another fry in her mouth and said, "I'm done." It was hilarious. Then we went to brush her teeth and usually they brush for a while and then come to me for a look-over and touch-up. Tonite she just handed it to me. She volunteered to say a quick prayer and rushed to her bed rather than wait for Isaac to climb up onto his. She is so funny. Honestly, we're both hoping Daddy forgets. Not likely.


My kids are so dang cute!

0 comments: