I am starting to teach latin to my class tomorrow.
sing this to that Mexican tune...da-da da-da da-da....da da-da-da-da da-da...da-da da-da da-da...da da-da da-da da-da. he he he you're trying to figure it out right now, huh?
Anyway, I'm watching this dvd from www.classicalacademicpress.com Latin For Children.
This chant to that Mexican song has run through my head at least 12,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times since last night:
"amo, amas, amat, amamus, amatis, amant. repeat. amo, I love, amas, you love, amat heee is loooving,amamus, we love, amatis youalllove, amant (strech it out), they are loving."
It must be effective, because for the rest of my life I'll never stop chanting that in my brain.
Neato speedo that they are learning Latin! That I am learning Latin!
4/01/2008
Latin Chants
Posted by
Miss Brandy
at
6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Brandy, I don't know if you remember me, but i lived there in Springville about a year ago. I was wondering if you could tell me how you did you template on your blog with your kids pics. in the top banner. e-mail me....
momof2gr8kidz@msn.com
Thanks,
Nicla Dolar
Post a Comment