4/07/2008

Liv and the Powwow

I am Head Person in Charge of Liv's Fan Club. She is so darling. When she gets nervous she sticks out her tongue. If she knows you're watching her, even if she hopes you're watching her, out comes the tongue. When she was a baby she would spit when she got REAL nervous.



At the powwow (any powwow, but this happened to be U of U), she loves to dance, but she's still a bit unsure of herself. I think that's part of who she is. I hope we can teach her to be confident and proud. Liv, hold your head up high, tongue in!


Sweet pigeon-toed, tongue-sticker-outer Liv, so awkward and beautiful at the same time. She's one of those girls who hopes she's beautiful, she really wants to be beautiful and liked, and she has no idea how much she really is.


When she forgets to care, this is the fabulous butterfly that comes to life. She is such a princess.

0 comments: