Poor George is sick today. Jason took Isaac and Liv to a children's powwow (which I hear they are doing fabulously at), and so we've been snuggling on the couch all day until a few minutes ago.
She woke up and said she didn't hurt anymore, so we went for a walk. She threw up in a neighbor's yard as we walked around the block (poor thing), but as we walked up our sidewalk I had the overwhelming feeling of being soooo blessed to live where we do and have all we do.
As we wait for another addition it gets so nerve-wracking and there are spells of self-pity, but WOW, look at all I have, a georgious and healthy family (WE NOW HAVE VISION AND DENTAL INSURANCE!) and look at this lovely home, belongs on some Norman Rockwell postcard!

1 comments:
I am with ya sister! I have those days sometimes where I feel totally flooded with warm feelings for my family and my nice surroundings. Life is indeed good.
Karen
Post a Comment