Liv, Isaac, George, and Jason went to a powwow in Duschene and stayed with our friend's the Burson's.
We were in the winner's circle again!
(never had one lesson) ...Ferris Beuller
Isaac won second in the Boy's Traditional category
Liv got third (against some stiff comp. I hear), in Girl's Fancy Shawl
George was on her way out to dance in Tiny Tots and J told her to "go get 'em", and she walked out and clobbered a couple of kids before he could clarify. It's a wonder they didn't throw the white girl out!
This is what Mae and I did...
Baby wearing is what it's all about folks.





1 comments:
i love the toes sticking out of the MOBY
she did two thing i would love to do lay in a hammock and be carried around in a moby
SHE IS SO CUTE I WANT TO HOLD HER RIGHT NOW
LOVE YOU GUYS & MISS YOU
Post a Comment