10 YEarS!!!! 1 decade
Tin or aluminum. The pliability of tin and aluminum is a symbol of how a successful marriage needs to be flexible and durable and how it can be bent without being broken.
10th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift:Diamond jewelry. A marriage that lasts ten years is as durable and beautiful as a diamond. -I got a diamond on our 8th- Jason's always at the front of the crowd :)-
10th Anniversary Gemstone:Diamond jewelry or blue sapphire.
10th Anniversary Color:Silver or blue.
10th Anniversary Flower: Daffodil. Trumpet-shaped daffodils represent joy, cheerfulness, and happiness. -I'm sure J didn't know this, but he just brought in a yellow boquet of flowers for me- He's intuitive too :)-
10th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift:Diamond jewelry. A marriage that lasts ten years is as durable and beautiful as a diamond. -I got a diamond on our 8th- Jason's always at the front of the crowd :)-
10th Anniversary Gemstone:Diamond jewelry or blue sapphire.
10th Anniversary Color:Silver or blue.
10th Anniversary Flower: Daffodil. Trumpet-shaped daffodils represent joy, cheerfulness, and happiness. -I'm sure J didn't know this, but he just brought in a yellow boquet of flowers for me- He's intuitive too :)-
Wow, it seems like yesterday that Jason proposed marriage by saying, "Hey, do you want to get married in July?" It was foreshadowing to how we do just about everything.
"Hey, you want to move?" Every two years or so
"Hey, do you want to throw caution to the wind?" Translated- let's have kids.
"Hey, do you want to try to adopt then?" ...and get a baby within 4 days?
"Hey, do you want to move to N.C.?" Didn't work out, but it was a fun attempt
"Hey, do you want to remodel the basement?" Well, I did, but not for 1 1/2 years.
"Hey, do you want another baby?" Sure, a stressful TWO WEEKS after paperwork and *poof* Mae
"Hey, how 'bout we try these businesses and I work for myself" Going great!
We are certainly a "Hey, how 'bout..." couple. It makes life fun and ever-changing. Not a rut in sight.
My husband:
Is thoughtful and generous
honors me, our marriage, and his priesthood
Is slightly over-protective of, but very adoring of his children
Is the funniest person I've ever known
Is still hot for me after all this time hehehe
Can jam like nobody's business
Loves to shop na-na-na-na-boo-boo
What a beautiful life we have together...not all roses, but I would certainly say we've hit daffodils in a tin vase.



4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!
Congrats! It is a landmark worth celebrating.
I LOVE the NEw HEADER !!!
Love It!!
Happy Anniversary :)
Post a Comment