We had a yard sale because Jason has been a trooper, but he's not really fond of "cottage style" -I didn't tell him it was, he's listened to enough hgtv from his computer while I watch to know what it is! He wants something more modern. So we sold the couch and tried to sell the diningroom set and we're re-decorating. We went to Ikea first and he got a phone call from a friend. He was telling him about the cottage style and that we didn't agree on anything except a lamp I told him I liked that he thought would absolutely not work. His friend told him to run with it, "then you could at least have a cottage at the edge of a Swedish City look."
We had lots of offers, but we owe way more than this...

Why do they suddenly love the things they disregarded for years when you want to get rid of them?
Georgia kept telling people not to touch lol!

1 comments:
When we had our garage sale Gracie found all of her "favorite" toys" that she hadn't looked at in months but she couldn't bear to part with! Go figure!
So what decorating are you doing? That is my favorite past-time :)
Post a Comment