2/15/2009

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

The Good:





I ordered one of these wall stickers from Etsy, so HOT! for the girl's room. Still hasn't arrived. It may cool down if it's not here by St. Patty's Day.




I've got a renewed desire to re-do/finish my master bedroom in some fabulous way.




We had two wet free days with George.




I made what Jason calls my "thirty and flirty" apron in one afternoon at Val's.




Got my beautiful subway tile this weekend.




The Bad:


Forgot to pay my mom for said subway tile. Sorry.




Pre-marital Sex...don't get me started. Virtue is a virtue.




The Ugly:




The disgusting wax and other chunks from the throne my dad and I re-installed and I uninstalled after it leaked into the basement this weekend. Tomorrow, more wax.


2 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Sorry about the "bad" and the "ugly", but the "good" was cool! I get those bees in my bonnet to redo things, but luckily working has slowed me down quite a bit! I want to come see you soon!

Graciesmom said...

Congrats on the 2 "wet free" days. Those are priceless ! I need to come and see all of your new decor!