What you are about to witness is perhaps the greatest transformation of all time.
The prettiest bathroom you've ever seen...
Thanks to my br0-in-law Jeremy I got a fresh coat of plaster on my walls.
Thanks to Ray from Tile Utah I didn't have to stress over my not-so-plumb walls.
I plan to put each child's name above their towel hook.
After a visit with my balance board (all you mii's out there will understand), I will be the first to christen the new lav.

5 comments:
Wow! That is beautiful! Did you pick all the colors? What are the cups above the lou for?
So, when are you going to come do mine????? jk (not really)
It looks great. I love the tile iaround the tub that look like bricks.
Beautiful!
They used to be for my girls' hair things, but it's too pretty for that now. I have to find a new use for them now.
Love it, love it, love it!!!
Looks pretty Bran!!
Post a Comment