3/14/2009

Link

As you all know, I straightened my hair pre-Thanksgiving. It started curling up again and I tried to make it work for me, but it just wasn't right with some here, some there, some straight, some curly. So I went to Jason's beloved hippie MaryBeth, who is just darling and she permed me.

So, here is the link to my hair blog in case you're interested in seeing my new look. Isn't it FABULOUS!?

To be honest, it makes me look younger. Like 12. I should have said something when the curlers were going in. Poor MaryBeth has never seen me. She is Jason's go-to girl for a wash, deep condition, blow dry, and splitting of the eyebrows. She thought it would look more natural this way (a spiral). This is not natural.

As I've told a few friends, I'm pretending like I'm a supermodel and I wanted to look like this.

1 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

You would look cute with a bald head! I am not sure what that link was about... :)