Friends! It's been a while! Feel like I dropped off the face of the earth! It felt like I was toward the edge there. No internet where we were, back in the boonies with some goats and attack shetlands.
The Bad
I'm going to have to bite my tongue. Altough it would feel great for me to lay it all out there in one post, I'll give it to you easy.
The Ugly
So, we drive to N.C. No problems unless you count the time we paused in Kansas because Mae started to cry. Jason had the biggest fit I've seen in our history. Why didn't I fly. He told me this was going to be terrible. She's miserable. It was all my fault.

The Good
Hmph. I don't know Jason. It's 6 a.m. and we've been driving 12 hours without a break. Do you think we could pull over once evey 12 and see how it goes from there? 3 minutes later the princess was asleep.

We dropped into the BoBo Drive-in in Topeka, KS. I LOVE Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on Food Network, so Grandma had to look up a location in every state we passed through. This ended up being the only one on our route (at a reasonable time). Holy dive! The food was awesome. I have pics on my point and shoot which I left in N.C. you'll have to wait.
On the way home we saw the 1st American built helicopter (a replica and what was left after the 1st attempt at flying it), and a giant replica VanGogh....I know. Ask someone in Goodland, KS.
Got my nails did. Just like the chicks in Robeson County. You know, "When in Rome!" I looked hot! (except for the bags under my eyes. After wedding prep I could have been listed in "The Ugly")


3 comments:
Pretty nails! I am getting ready to go on a road trip too and am getting stoked about it. Glad you are home safe. :)
Lovely nails lady! I'm with Jason...Drive across country with 4 kids...silly lady:)
Love the nails. Glad you are back, safe.
Post pics of the wedding.
Post a Comment