This is dedicated to the one I love...
count baby count!
(one, two, fwee, fo)
This is what makes it all worthwhile.
When I called to sweet talk Jason after telling him we needed x amount for the first week in order to buy books, pay teachers, etc. he says, "Bran. I figured this out. That's about $1500/year on piano lessons." I thought, "What in the world is he talking about and how did he arrive at that figure?" Turns out he thought they were $30 a week. He was still completely willing to pay for them (both of us would love to know how to play an instrument (other than a powwow drum or a kazoo).

3 comments:
Way too cute! I feel teacher pride.
$30 a week?? Well, I guess we could.....LOL
oh my word...it mozzart teaching them? $30 a week:) I love when kids get to learn music!
Yes, $1500 would kill ya! Unless it produced an incredible talent and your kids could go out on the circuit and make the big bucks!
They did a great job here! Nice work, Mom.
Post a Comment