6/04/2009

Oh My Heaven! Nearly Seven!

Despite the fact that she already acts like she's 17 (she just went to bed crying after we spent the last 2.5 hours arguing about not arguing. Yes, I'm 32 years old), she's just about 7. Monday in fact, is the big day. Her dirtday (no type-o, that is how she's always said it).
She asked for a new mom this week. She just told me that she wanted me to act like I wanted to be her daughter (you know what she means). The fact that she's adopted may make me slightly more sensitive, but at least Sarah's son (biologically), packed his bags and headed last year too.

She's a great "little mama", she is very loving (generally speaking), and she's a magnificent artist. She has a flair for drama and an eye for decorating. She is everybody's friend.

She's the best 6.95 year old fancy dancer I've ever known. She is a self-taught biker and a movie buff.
Well little mama,
Happy Dirtday!
I love you and want to be your daughter, and will in fact, be for eternity :)







2 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

Why do they ever have to grow up? The pictures are adorable. Should I be worried that my, just barely, 6 year old has also told me she wants a new mom?

Graciesmom said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!
Love the pics with the dog :)