8/04/2009

And it Goes a Little Something Like This...

aerobics

change stinky kid

set outside water

change laundry

sand wall patch

eat a muffin

vacuum highchair and surrounding floor

change water

bring dog in

put spray texture on wall

vacuum baseboards

take trash out to the curb

vacuum bedroom floor

take dog out

soak up dog pee w/ towel

put salt on dog pee

dust bedroom

change stinky kid

vacuum up fish food

fold laundry

give baby a hot dog bun to gnaw on

vacuum salt on dog pee

steam clean carpet w/ dog pee on it

vacuum floor where baby has drug the hot dog bun

create blog post of the last 2.5 hrs.


ALL BECAUSE


I DON'T WANT TO PACK


What else can I do before I've got to commit to it?


There should be a company who packs 5 people for 4 days for $5

7 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

What a day! You know, my busy days are less about kids nowadays and more about me and my own schedule.

Good luck on the packing. Just crank up the music and it will help!

Have a great time!

me said...

where, may i ask are you going?

Rachel said...

SO TRUE!! and don't even get me started on unpacking... BARF.

Kari said...

You're so productive in that little amount of time! Good luck packing.

Graciesmom said...

Whew...that makes me tired! Does the salt work on dog pee? I haven't tried that.
And where, by the way, are you headed??

Trish Griffee said...

lol...I too have a dislike of the packing:)

Miss Brandy said...

We headed to Jackson Hole with my parents and bro and his wife.