5/19/2010

justaposition

I am in just such a place that this makes perfect sense...









Moving.  While life goes on.

I couldn't wear open-toed shoes to church last Sunday with my pedicure a mess.  But you better believe I'm not wasting a trip to the salon and $25.00 to fix my manicure before we move.

4 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Sometimes I have a craving to get all girled up and get my nails and feet done, then I realize the cost and I feel like I ruin it so often that I do my own manicure, which consists of painting my toenails and cutting my fingernails!

Moving ruins everything!

Jessica Brown said...

where are you moving?

Miss Brandy said...

Oh, Heaven only knows Jess! We're staying around here somewhere, but we haven't found a house yet. There's only one in the running right now.

Trish Griffee said...

Loving the contrast in backgrounds there:) your toes sure look fabulous though!!