Lest you think...
1. I fell off a cliff while out running.
2. Cirque De Soleil abducted my children (it's the closest thing to gypsies in SLC).
Well...
A. I ran 6.3 miles down (ish) Hobble Creek Canyon Monday last.
B. I felt wonderful upon completion
3. I jacked up my left foot in the process. Plantar Fasciitis. It's icky. Read more here.
F. I did all of the suggested stretching and dixie cup icing.
IV. I started back today with my shoes "zeroed" re-laced (very un-lacey like) and got 2.5 in (running only about 1.75), but it's a start.
Q. Mae turns 2 on Saturday : ( Unfortunately what she and I have to say about it doesn't count. When I ask if she's having a birthday she says NO. That's just fine with me. She's perfect just the way she is without growing into some rotten kid.
5/04/2010
Lest You Think...
She said, "Bye Bumpa," when we left this guy on the bench. She loves herself some "bumpa"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
When I had my Plantar Fasciitis surgery two years ago it totally changed my life. Totally.
Oh my gosh, when did she get so big???
Sorry about the feeties! I can not believe how big Mae is. She is so cute.
Those pictures are AWESOME! You have really developed your talent!!! My little Whitney is turning two soon too. It's strange, isn't it? I think Whit will always be my baby.
She is so adorable. My fav pic is with her feet through the stairs.
I am SOOO impressed you did a 6.3 mile run. That is huge! Major bummer you messed up your foot in the process. That is so NOT supposed to happen. You have one adorable little Mae there. Too bad our babies are growing up. Time for another one???
Bummer. Coincidentally, my mom is also dealing with Plantar Fasciitis.
And holy cow, Mae is turning 2??? She's such a little lady. My 1 yr old, on the hand, is already turning into a rotten child. See my latest blog post. :(
Post a Comment