9/18/2011

Fall Sports pt.1

Isaac plays flag football, Liv plays soccer.   It makes our week crazy busy.  For example...Liv practice Monday at 4, Isaac at 6:30, Tuesday Isaac practice at 5:30, Wednesday Liv game at 5:30, Isaac practice 5:30, Thursday Isaac game at 6:30, Saturday Liv game at 9. Phew!  On top of Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, church activities, and 15 trillion homework assignments it gets rough. 


This is how we make it through practices...










Mae and Noah are cool as long as we have snacks.













Georgia's on Chloe duty until the first time she sees another dog and George ends up face down on the turf.  Then I'm on Chloe duty.






Georgia knows every "squat spot" at every field in Springville. She is currently studying grasshoppers.

At this particular practice the sprinklers came on.  I squealed like a 9 year old girl and grabbed my camera, leaving Noah to fend for himself.  One more vote for mother of the year.

3 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

I must admit I do not miss those days of here-and-there very much. At all. You are a fab mom!

Rachel said...

Jack has also taken up studying grasshoppers. I learned this when he came in the house shouting "look mommy, I catch a grasshopper!" Being mother of the year myself, I immediately insisted he take it back outside.

it's just lisa said...

Noah can get wet... the camera can not :) ha ha!