9/16/2011

Home Sweet Home

With wallpaper making a comeback with a vengeance I figured it would be easy to find what I wanted for the wall in our dining room.  First I couldn't find a wallpaper store, then I couldn't find anything under $150 a roll online (didn't even love the $150 ones), and then Jason caught wind of it and put his foot down.  I have yet to understand how it affects him one way or another, but I guess it saves me the trouble. 

So I painted instead.  Then we went to a couple antique stores in SLC and I found a buddy for my goose.  I paid $1 for the goose three months ago at D.I., $26 for the rabbit!


I went yard-saling with some neighborhood ladies couple weekends ago and found the sign for the girls' room.

Ahhhh.  Home whimsical home.

2 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

Love to see more house pictures.

Rachel said...

Love how that wall turned out. Who needs wallpaper??

PS. Can you teach me how to shop at the DI? I always leave frustrated and dejected. My kids may have something to do with that though.