2/21/2012

Isaac's Room

Isaac turned nine on February 13th so I finished his room for his bday.

Before...




After...

He finally has baseboards and I re-did the trim around his doors.  I wanted to paint a little more creatively but time did not allow.  He's got chalkboard paint on his closet and that @#$% dull Pottery Barn comforter. 

I have yet to hang his new light and put the knobs on his dresser.  Hopefully I can add that color soon.





We got to see the Harlem Globetrotters thanks to Grandma. 






We haven't taken Isaac's 9 year bday pics yet. I will post them when we get to it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Where did you find that white bookshelf? That's just the thing I need for the baby's room.

Miss Brandy said...

Ikea!!

Karen Mello Burton said...

You little busy bee! You are always showing the rest of us up! Your house looks so nice. :)