Here are some pics I took while scouting out some locations in Provo...Isaac is a natural altough Liv has a flare for the dramatic (as you all well know). Georgia slept through the whole thing.
Hey Brandy! I found your blog through Sarah's blog, SO cute :) I love all the photography, I did not know you were into that and doing a class, that is so awesome. Just thought I would say hi :) I try to send Sarah messages all the time too but they always get sent back as undeliverable, so I give :P Anyways here is our family blog http://apeekatcoles.wordpress.com/ See ya tomorrow! Bri
1 comments:
Hey Brandy! I found your blog through Sarah's blog, SO cute :) I love all the photography, I did not know you were into that and doing a class, that is so awesome. Just thought I would say hi :) I try to send Sarah messages all the time too but they always get sent back as undeliverable, so I give :P Anyways here is our family blog http://apeekatcoles.wordpress.com/
See ya tomorrow!
Bri
Post a Comment