2/15/2008

Valentine's Day

We had a romantic dinner for 5 on Valentine's Day. I cooked a chicken that didn't get done till after we ate our mashed potatoes and Grandma's Noodles. We had fancy asparagus though (with our fried cabbage). The kids thought it was all so pretty.



I should have taken a picture. Sorry. Use your imagination. Table with leaf in it. Kids on one side, parents on the other. Heart garland strung on the chandaleir.


White plates, glasses of spring water, and a Valentine's gift wrapped in a metallic red box with a bow at each setting.


It was a perfectly lovely evening.


Jason got me lots of Valentines:


Ipod speakers for the kitchen


flowers (not pictured because I got them the week of Valentine's- They were through by last night)


a basket full of enormous, delicious cookies
AND...next week we're going here

Jeremy brought me and the girls a dozen roses each (shown), and some very naughty Belgian chocolates. I'm going to be at my biggest just as it hits swimsuit season. ;)

0 comments: