I attribute my new cut (given to me by myself about an hour before church yesterday), to Spring Fever. I just need something to change because the atmosphere isn't. Won't our gardens be lovely this year though?
I was so impressed that my husband came home from a round dance trip to say, "Your hair looks really pretty." He told me he's over the idea of me having long hair, YIPPEE! I really don't look great with long hair.
I also decided I needed a few pics of myself. I told Jason that if I die he's to comission an artist to do a portrait making me look good. I really don't photograph well. So I need a few more pics so that the artist can have something to draw from. By the way, he just laughed at me, so you all may have to insist for me. He He He.

0 comments:
Post a Comment