8/26/2008

AAHHHAGAHAGHHH

I can't figure out how to download the software I need to get my computer to download the pics of my little canon digital. If I could however, you would see pictures of delicious garden tomatoes, the first of the season, which Isaac and I ate in a matter of seconds. I'm sure there are other pictures on there as well, but what's most important? Home Grown Tomatoes!!!


Look how happy this girl is about her home grown tomatoes. I was just that happy and more. Maybe because we both have curly hair. and large foreheads. long noses. and easily sunburned necks.


**Exactly why you don't need to go public with your blog. Strange people will take your photos and use them for untold purposes.**

1 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

You guys look like you could be related! Do you have a card reader? I stopped using software and cables awhile back and now just pop out my card and stick it in the reader. Good luck!