Our wonderful friend and example, Jason McPhie passed away yesterday. You can read his story here. He was a wonderful example through Middle, Junior, and high schools of exactly how to be. He was smart, athletic, and best of all, I never heard him say an unkind thing to anyone. He was crushed on by the majority of the female student body and we have missed him.
He is finally free from the limitations imposed on his body by his accident so long ago, and I imagine he is ecstatic as we should be for him.
8/26/2008
Jason McPhie
Posted by
Miss Brandy
at
2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Brandy- Hey I wanted to let you know that I FINALLY found a pretty good picture of the paper lanterns you hung at my wedding and also a good shot of the canopy we stood under...If you want them email me at ngriffee@hotmail.com...
Also I was wondering, are you still doing weddings?? My maid of honor just got engaged and is getting married in April in Logan, so yeah if you could let me know I would appreciate it!!
Thanks!!!
Natalie
Post a Comment