12/14/2008

And So It Begins

Let's face it, I'm getting plump. I'm not a self-loather, but it's taken me an unreasonable amount of time to admit this.

Yesterday I started my diet* officially and this arrived on the doorstep.
Thanks Claudia (my cooking diva neighbor).

You can see I didn't snap the picture within the first 8 seconds of the plate landing, so this is what's left.


*See...(pause so you can imagine the air sucking in through the sides of my teeth), I don't do diets. This just means 1 less Cherry Coke/day and I'll eat an orange, apple, or clump of broccoli before every meal so I don't pig out.

3 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Plump? Please! You look really good, and I am not just saying that! I will not be bringing cookies over, btw, so I hope we can still be friends. :)

it's just lisa said...

Love it. If anyone brings me treats I eat ALL OF THEM and save a crumb for the kids. I then get rid of the plate so Jason won't be sad that we didn't save him any.

Graciesmom said...

Plump???? I don't think so! You look fabulous :)
Besides, what fun is a diet at Christmas!!!