12/05/2008

You Shouldn't Have

I happily skipped outside to load my mom's little "green" white Prius with the items necessary for a photo shoot. I got even skippier when I saw someone had left me a prize (my mom and my Grandma Mary's word for anything good), on my front steps.




"Oh, how sweet," I thought. Someone thought of us.


Then it hit me. Can you see it? What is it?

Oh yes. Miss Sandie Talbot left me a mashed potatoe snowman. She warned me. I can't say she didn't. Maybe it was the trouble I gave her for trying to serve the gravy perfectly enveloped in the mashed potatoes to the women of the ward (congregation). Maybe it was because I didn't push her crockpot-full to the women in the cafeteria-like assembly line. I know it had something to do with the fact that I didn't accept her offer of a crockpot full of potatoes since I HAD ONE OF MY OWN!

Well Miss Sandie, game on!

4 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

Did you see my confused porch? I had too many heavy pumpkins for one trash day. Next week we'll be ALL X-mas. Until then it's a perplexed porch.

Luann said...

That is ROFL hilarious! The die bleeding down the front and the broken Popsicle stick arms are particularly charming. Tally one up for Sandie, but I imagine it's only round one. Should we all duck and cover? :)

Karen Mello Burton said...

Total nightmare material for me. Mashed tater guys and clowns. Ew.

Rachel said...

At least it's not a poop snowman, which is apparently what Spencer made at preschool last week. (You can rest assured that it's not actually made of poop and indeed makes a fine ornament on our tree.)