12/23/2008

Carolina Christmas




We'll have a blue (Tarheel Blue, of course), Christmas without you.




Got here Sunday after two plane trips that have officially made me aviophobic. The man across from me got a kick out of my death grip on the arm rest, I'm sure. But, never let them see you sweat (and boy did I).




George is almost half a decade now. The big 0-4! Felt like she was 3 for half a decade, so it's kind of hard to believe. Rest assured Cowboy Grandpa, SHE HAD A PARTY. We ate at Fuller's, (check out the price on that side of fatback!), the greatest thing since sliced Merita. Plates full of mac n cheese, collards, butter beans, chicken and pastry, and fried chicken and cornbread. mmmm....hmmmm!!!! I only made it through 2 plates, so I told Jason he owed me another visit. Lastly, we watched The Tale of Desperaux (please don't read the book if you see the movie, you'll be so sad).




Tomorrow we leave for Boone, to Jason's Dad's cabin. I hear it's beautiful.




Santa comes to The Cowboy Grandparents this year. I'll have to tell you what he brought in January. Don't show up and play with our toys before we do, please.




P.S. enjoy the generic pics for a while. I don't have access to a card reader. ;(

4 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

if you are anywhere near raleigh call us! we'd love to have you over for lunch or supper or something.

jessica
9192313511

Franklin Family said...

I know this is SO cheesy, and really stupid...but I'm desperate! I'm a friend of Sarah's and want to send her a Christmas card. I've emailed her, and even posted on her blog about emailing me her address (b/c she moved). Can you PLEASE ask her to email Amber with her new address?? Thank you SO much...and don't roll your eyes too much. =)

Kari said...

I'm so sad that you're gone, I have an awesome Christmas present for you! I'll keep an eye on your blog to see when you're back then I'll figure out a way to get it to you.

Graciesmom said...

Have fun!!
We will have to see a movie when you get back :)
Merry Christmas!