1/04/2009

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

And so it begins. The first gb&u post.


The Good:

Tomorrow we'll be home.
Tomorrow we'll be home.

I get to clean my house.



We start home school.
I get to pick up the math curriculum I bought from the post office.

Miss Chloe (you'll meet her soon)

Our first Wii tourney (thanks mom and dad!)






The Bad:
I have to put away Christmas and unpack before I clean my house.




(I'll be shopping for these tomorrow)

We start homeschool (I'm a little worried).





The Ugly:


Miss Chloe (you'll meet her soon. Proof that you can be so ugly you're cute)


The bills that I have to pick up along with the math curriculum I bought.


The bathroom that still needs tiling.


The crusty pile of snow that we'll be shoveling through.

3 comments:

Graciesmom said...

Excited to have you come back!

Midge said...

There's nothing like a good routine. Welcome back (when your here) and good luck tiling.

Karen Mello Burton said...

Welcome back to the balmy weather here in UT! I'm excited to hear about your home schooling!