Notice my new header. It's been about a week in the making. I was inspired by a book we found at the library with the craziest pics (If I remember I'll do the right thing and reference it here later).
ANYwho, I wonder if you take a second, could you find all the references to who we are.
Do that now.
Did you see the snail crawling across G's hat? She's a snail fiend. It's disgusting. I want to go back to rolly polly fanaticism.
Liv's gift is a box of chocolates. Her grandpa gave them to her for her birthday. THE BEST gift she received.
See that tall drink of water in I's hand? That would represent MY MAN, and Isaac's love for all things "that make you strong".
I also couldn't figure out which sport to have Isaac play in this little vignette, so we've got a little baseball and a little soccer. *I should have had a football hitting Mae in the head as he's not very careful when he plays*
The flower (my favorite garden variety, blackeyed susan), on my ear {up in the tree, of course}, is one that George gave me. She does it nearly every day. THE BEST gifts I ever get.
Mo-ta-toes is holding her favorite animal and their favorite food (besides hotdogs) (the girl, not the monkey. I don't think turkey hotdogs are available in the amazon).
{(I love italics) (that is why) (the blog title is) (in italics)}
7/27/2009
The New Digs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
P.S. Redheads Rock!
Wow WOW! very cute Brandy:)
Very, Very cute!!!
Post a Comment