11/01/2009

All Hallows

Banana chocolate chip pancakes in spooky shapes.



And then a whole lot of getting ready.








Liv

a.k.a Sherlock Holmes


Always wants to be a princess. Last year Jason teased her about wearing make-up and she wanted nothing to do with it this year. When I put my make-up on she said it made her stomach tickle. She hates Ghostbusters and the ghosts on the new Scooby Doo movie.

I kept saying, "LIv! Look at mE!" She'd say, "I am!" and then I remembered her wandering eye, poor dear. When she gets tired or looks at something really close-up her left eye heads west.


Chloe was Watson.




Her "mushstash" kept tickling.



Isaac

Wolfman or the Geico Caveman





Easiest costume ever and he got the most compliments.





He really got into character. Spirit gum is friendly to apply, not so much to remove. We had to wash his face with alcohol.
This kid got so much candy his bag broke!




George

Masquerade Princess







Step 1



"This is the best day of my life!" she said.




Mae

The King


uhh uu uhh!

That's all I have to say.














The Whole Lot of Us

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to new baby Sloan Boone!

Good work Aunt Cissy!

3 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

SO cute Brandy! Love the costumes! They all looked great!

me said...

soooooo cute !!!!! tell cissy congrats!

Steven, Brianne & McClain said...

You guys look AWESOME! You're kids are all so beatiful! Hope you had fun!