My husband and his fam are off to the traditional Fort Duschene Thanksgiving Powwow and also, as tradition would have it, they are not expecting me to attend. I am off to shop. I was lucky enough to book enough sittings to save Black Friday money. I may leave at 2:30 so I can be at Old Navy when it opens. It's all up in the air. Tomorrow is the only day of the year that I am nothing but materialistic.
My tummy's materialistic too. We're going to eat iguana meat at Beto's for breakfast (Diane said she'd never been there a few years back for this reason. Of course they'd serve iguana meat. It's much more economical than beef, pork or chicken). We immediately made that another of our holiday traditions.
On the list:
-scooters (since Toys R Us solved the problem of me having all of the scooters I need by misplacing 1/2 of my order)
-2 Pre-owned Nintendo DS Lites
-whatever else tickles my fancy and fits into the budget
If you're going too, what are you doing reading this? GET OUT THERE AND SHOP! If you're not, don't judge.
My tummy's materialistic too. We're going to eat iguana meat at Beto's for breakfast (Diane said she'd never been there a few years back for this reason. Of course they'd serve iguana meat. It's much more economical than beef, pork or chicken). We immediately made that another of our holiday traditions.
On the list:

-scooters (since Toys R Us solved the problem of me having all of the scooters I need by misplacing 1/2 of my order)
-2 Pre-owned Nintendo DS Lites
-whatever else tickles my fancy and fits into the budget
If you're going too, what are you doing reading this? GET OUT THERE AND SHOP! If you're not, don't judge.

3 comments:
Have a blast! I don't even have a list yet. ugh
I was out by 4:30am and home at 8:30am. My wallet alot lighter!
Love shopping Black Friday!
No judgment here:) I'll stick to starting the Christmas shopping in June.
Post a Comment