11/03/2009

Blessed #2

{Please take for granted that these are in no particular order


as my mind is no longer in any particular order


and I'm currently rebelling against my anal retentiveness (and doing a particularly fabulous job),


and therefore will not post anything with any forethought. Also take for granted that my husband is right up there at the top, but I will not post any patronizingly gushy entry re: him. So until he does something silly or incredibly fascinating I cannot write about the big indian.}




Demae Dressing
disregard the crumbs on the shelf. My battle with retentiveness works in all aspects of mother and wifehood.


I'm rather embarrassed that I don't have a photo of my beloved sushi/noodles joint on Center St. in Provo.
But I think they should be even more embarrassed that they have no presence on the web and therefore I couldn't even pirate one.




However, this dressing has my blessing. And more importantly carb and protein loading Liv's.




This girl can eat her weight in salad as long as I've splashed it with Demae Salad Dressing (and the slivers of carrot and cabbage are large enough to remove with fork tines).




Order Udon noodles. They are to DIE for!




1 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

I have never heard of that dressing, but maybe you can fill me in!

I think the "big Indian" name is pretty darn funny. I mean, as long as J thinks so...