It's not Monday, but it's been a while since I blogged and I thought rather than getting out of practice I'd post something mundane. You know, "One man's trash is another man's treasure." You may gather some pearls from our daily lives. From now on I'll try to limit the Mondayn to Mondays. Don't quote me on that.
Today I went out to my car to grab something and it smelled of poop (not the thing I grabbed, the car). Eww. You just said it aloud too.
This does not substantiate the argument with my husband that my beautiful new car does not stink.
So I grabbed every last carseat and tossed it in the bathtub for a soak. Eww. You would have said it again if you saw what I saw when the water accumulated in the bottom of the tub, and again when it drained...
I am a clean person. Type A some might say. So why the denial? Am I numb to my smelly car generally? Does it have to get to the poop-smell stage before I become aware?
Even worse, as I took apart the seats to put the cushions in the washer I realized that Mae's seat had an unusual configuration. Which means that her seat (previously Olivia's), had never been taken apart and cleaned. This is the carseat we got in Seattle when my brother got married because South West annihilated ours en route. Colton got married in '06.
Eww.

2 comments:
Lotsa "ew"s. :)
Oh Brandy- how our hearts are in line. I too refuse to pay too much attention to my stinkiness...not me but the car! Okay it doesn't stink but it's a mess. Michael hates to drive it:)
Post a Comment