4/16/2010

Week, er 1

Thanks to Spring Break and my Big Indian being gone, I started again on week #1 run.

And, thanks to Mapmyrun.com I found out didn't go as far as I thought I had, dangit. 

Anywho, you'll be happy to know that my week off wasn't all in vain.  I did some shopping, and on my trips I found two handy products for runners and I'll share my secrets with you...

1. Anti-Monkey Butt chaffing powder - at Sunroc Ace Hardware in Spville hmm.

2. Band-aid like pasties - at AllADollar hmm.

So there you have it fellow runners.

This week #1 part deux I've come to the following conclusions...
-Don't use mapmyrun.com
-There is no logical reason to run uphill.  Walking is faster and you don't look like a LooneyTunes character running in place.
-Running into the wind is akin to running up a hill
-There are no street lights on the 2000N Mapleton hill.
-I can run to Sunroc if I need Anti-Mokey Butt chaffing powder (and it comes in a women's formula)

0 comments: