You don't know me - I'm a friend of Sarah's. Those pictures are just incredible!! You are so talented with a camera...wish you were in AZ so you could take pictures of my little one! By the way, you have a beautiful family.
Oh Brandy!! You are the best!!! I love the pictures, you are amazing!!!!!
What a cute little baby! Great pictures of Aubri! I wish you were in Las Vegas!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
3 comments:
You don't know me - I'm a friend of Sarah's. Those pictures are just incredible!! You are so talented with a camera...wish you were in AZ so you could take pictures of my little one! By the way, you have a beautiful family.
Oh Brandy!! You are the best!!! I love the pictures, you are amazing!!!!!
What a cute little baby! Great pictures of Aubri! I wish you were in Las Vegas!
Post a Comment