6/23/2008

Roundy Family Pictures

Dave consented to family pictures on one condition, "I'm not going to do anything gay." Well, too bad, I have always wanted to do "gay" pictures. I guess I'm out of luck this time.


I think they turned out well. Every time I edit I think, I could have done this or should have done that. Well, that's what practice is for!!!
These folks are the salt of the earth! I've been blessed enough to have known them most of my life now. (Don't ask them too much about me, they know it all - at least Di does). One of the best families I've evern known and they come from two of the best I've ever known! I just love you guys!











2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the pictures...too bad they aren't more GAY

it's just lisa said...

hey! i peek in on your blog every now and then. you always make me laugh!