6/16/2008

Evil McDonald's Grandma

We were at McD's last week, just about ready to leave in fact. When this happy looking character approached. (I can't seem to get the pic loaded- keep a sharp look out for a happy long-haired grandma who often wears fuscia and keeps a curly-haired victim with her at all times)
"I just thought you ought to know that your little girl (pointing at George, of course), pushed and kicked him (pointing to the little doe-eyed boy with her), and knocked him off the stairs and really hurt him."

"Oh, I'm sorry, thanks," I said as I turned to reprimand George. "Georgia, you walk over and tell..."

"Yeah, she really hurt him. She pushed him and kicked him and he really got hurt."

I turned and nodded. "Georgia, you go say you're sorry and you'll..."

"She was really mean to him and he was really hurt."

I nod without turning my head. By this time Georgia got my jist and was already on her way over to apologize when...

"She was really mean..."

"I understand completely. I heard what you said, THANK-YOU."

Good Heavens Above lady. What else do you want me to do. And I'm a spanker. I understand discipline. I appreciate the info chick. Once. I had to remain calm in front of my children.

Then we saw her happy little self at the carnival AND across the street from us at the parade!

0 comments: