It's been a long time since I dedicated an entire post to the Mr. Miss Sarah did one the other day and it inspired me to remind the world why I love my Chief.
So let's get corny with it...
J is for Journeys, hours and hours long journeys that you take with and without us in the car you crazy man. He says he missed his calling as a trucker. He reminds me, we could have made, "25,0000...A PIECE!" (remember that goofy commercial)? He is the ROAD WARRIOR. Could also have been "jammin"
A is for Accent, and for saying things like, "figured as much" and ol & wuo-der". Your Southern, Navajo roots make for an intense and fascinating combination in the language department. I once told him I wouldn't talk to our kids for the first two years so they'd sound like him. The only resmemblence to Jason speak we've got is when George says, "Staaa-nkay". Could also have been "antonym" (of me), or "attitude".
S is for Superhero, saving me from suppositories (that has officialy become a daddy duty), carrying me (and I'm no petite miss) up the stairs upon breaking my ankle. Keeping us from "mediocre holidays" and eating most of my cooking- Iron Stomach Man. Could also have been "shoe man".
O is for Optimism, seeing the light at the end of every tunnel, and sometimes illuminating it yourself. Could also have been "onery cuss". Just kidding.
N is for Nickels and Dimes, of which you've provided with great focus and ingenuity, especially the last month. You are a brilliant businessman and incredible provider. I've never been worried about putting dinner on the table, even the ones that really stink. I'll work on that buddy. Could also have been "nikes galore".


0 comments:
Post a Comment