thank-you thank-you thank-you a million times thank-you Cowboy Grandma & Grandpa for the hours and hours and countless uncompensated trips to Sunroc.
My home is nearly finished!
See if you can spot the minor projects I've got left...
Awesome bathroom, finished just in time for the upstairs toilet to continuously overflow and the upstairs shower to start to trickle rather than flow ;)

You can take the girl out of the cottage, ask her to purchase modern furnishings, but you can't prevent her from buying this fabric.It manifests nearly every worldly thing I love
chickens (pictures of chickens, not live ones...until they're battered and fried or garlic and gingered-up in lettuce wraps)
dahlias
peaches
antique dining chairs
a bunny, a teacup and pocket watch a-la Alice in Wonderland
Can't help but have Mae furniture for the next year or so.
I love the size of this bookcase. I hate that you can tell it's from Ikea for some reason.

See any super-cool accessories, Sarah?
I lucked-upon the coolest book of orchids at the D.I. about a year ago. Aren't they georgeous?




2 comments:
Cute decorating! I knew it would turn out looking good!
I LOVE the living room! I need to come and see in person.
Post a Comment