9/29/2008

Such a Cry BaBy!

I threw a small fit (you may remember, about the toille), and my dearest mom made this masterpiece. The bumper is polka dots and the comforter is darling black and white daisies on one side, white on white daisies on the other. It's soooo cute in her room. I hung the banner from her 1st laugh party and voila' sweetest baby room!


Forgot to tell you all about this find. 70% off at JC Penney, I got the comforter and the pillow for less than $40.






2 comments:

Breezy said...

Well first of all I don't heart Halloween I hate Halloween. This year Aiden is too old for me to choose his costume for him but I did tweak his a little...he is going to be a "kind pirate" HA :) I am absolutely LOVING your house, you are little miss decorator! I cannot believe beautiful baby Mae and how big she is, such fun!

Karen Mello Burton said...

Very cute comforter. Looks like something you would make yourself... very you!