9/01/2008

Photos 4 Charity


I don't know why I've been putting this off for so long. There have been a lot of things I was going to do in behalf of this family. I haven't done anything.



Partly, I believe because I still feel the pangs of guilt for my jealousy and envy of this seemingly perfect family, and partly because I think I was wishing their terrible accident hadn't happened and I have no need to be of any service.



But, doing service will help in both areas of denial.



I would LOVE to photograph anyone for any reason on behalf of the Nielsen's recovery fund. Please, if you are willing to donate at least $50, and live in Utah (preferably Utah or Cache County), email me at detailsutah@hotmail.com and make an appointment for your family, bridal, engagement, senior, kids, baby, disco party, whatever pictures. All proceeds will go to this family for their healing. Please keep in mind, I'm just a semi-prof (meaning I want to be better than I am). I will take the pics and edit them. You'll end up with a cd of all the edited pics for your printing pleasure ( I highly recomment Allen's Camera).









1 comments:

it's just lisa said...

What a great idea, wished I lived closer.