8/04/2006

Oh Baby!

Georgia Sue, you crazy chick. What can I say? A picture says 1,000!

Thank-you for saying, "Tet-tu", and "kelcum" to everyone.

Stop taking your hair out in the car!

Stop taking your shoes off in the car!

You have a cold right now, so you call from your crib "mbob!" when you wake up.

You eat more than our entire extended family put together, and you weigh less than one of my thighs!

Grandpa says your hair looks like "Jim" from "Taxi".

Grandma punches him when he says it.


You pull Olivia's hair all the time, and last week you bit her cheek!

You are the biggest bully in the store, nursery, house, world.

When we're in the car and Isaac or Liv say, "I want juice (or ice-cream, or nuggets, or pizza...), you say, "NO!". I make them say it over and over again to hear you boss them around you little squirt!

You can eat a Krispy Kreme donut in 3.5 milliseconds. (and you know what the box looks like!)

Olivia tries to pick you up and cart you around. Sometimes you let her. Then you bite her cheek.


You are the funniest kid ever born. We love you!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this !!!!
your comments on the kids are right on, cute, cute cute