My kids are crazy. Literally. And especially Georgia. You'd never know the insanity of trying to get her into this bed (to stay) to take a nap. She was not happy about flying the coop (crib). She's ok now. It's been about a week. She's like me, she values her sleep. When she finally realized she was losing sleep as a result of her actions she shut up. I started her in her own bed earlier than the others. I probably should have waited til she was there size when they were switched, but I think sleeping in a crib is a bit embarassing for a teen. Little squirt!
Olivia is a beautiful beast as well. Here she is posing in Uncle Colt & Almost Aunt Lisa's wedding apparel. She loves to be pretty.
Then~she and Isaac got hold of my camera, got it on, and took pictures. This time Isaac's posing. Nice shot! Jason told me to hold onto these for when she's shooting for Vogue or National Geographic. I think these can be used in National Geographic..."Native
Wildlife of Utah".
8/15/2006
Sleeping Beauty and the Beasts
Posted by
Miss Brandy
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment